Klercide™ Low Residue Peroxide – Blended with DI
Ecolab Klercide Sporicidal Low Residue Peroxide is blended with DI and contains 6% hydrogen peroxide which gives sporicidal activity at longer contact times. The biocide blend is 0.2 micron filtered and sterile filled under Grade A laminar flow and double bagged in a Grade B cleanroom.
Features and Benefits
- Use: Daily disinfection for large and small surfaces, including transfer disinfection.
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal and Sporicidal
- Residues: Low residue profile product
- Format: The trigger spray format incorporates the patented SteriShield™ Delivery System (SDS) which ensures the sterility of the contents is preserved throughout use. Available in a range of formats including trigger sprays, capped containers and impregnated pouch and mop wipes. All formats are double bagged.
- Compatibility: Compatible with an extensive range of cleanroom surfaces and the Klercide™ and Klerwipe™ range.
Related Cleanroom Solutions
Learn more about how Ecolab’s Cleanroom solutions can help your facility produce safe, compliant products that exceed patient standards, measurably improve operational efficiency and help achieve sustainability goals.
No related solution pages were found.