Klercide™ 70/30 IPA – Blended with WFI
Ecolab’s Klercide™ 70/30 IPA Blended with Water for Injection (WFI) is 70% isopropyl alcohol blended with WFI with endotoxin level guaranteed to be less than 0.25EU/ml. The alcohol blend is 0.2 micron filtered and triple bagged in a Grade C / ISO 5 cleanroom before being terminally sterilized by gamma irradiation.
Klercide™ 70/30 IPA - Blended with WFI Features and Benefits
- Use: Daily disinfection for large and small surfaces, including but not limited to product contact areas, transfer disinfection and removal of residues
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal and Virucidal
- Residues: Low residue profile product. Endotoxin levels guaranteed to be <0.25eu>
- Format: The trigger spray format incorporates the patented SteriShield™ Delivery System (SDS) which ensures the sterility of the contents is preserved throughout use. Available in a range of formats including trigger sprays, capped containers, aerosols* and impregnated pouch wipes. All formats are triple bagged.
- Compatibility: Compatible with an extensive range of cleanroom surfaces and the Klercide™ and Klerwipe™ range.
*Aerosols not available in North America
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
See the Complete Ecolab Cleanroom Portfolio
The complete Klercide™ and Klerwipe™ range gives you everything you need to support your cleanroom cleaning and disinfection program, help you drive consistency, and protect quality and safety in your cleanroom.
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
No Clearnoom Products found