With Inspexx 210
With the Inspexx technology your operation benefits from an elevated hygiene level throughout the processing lines during the production process.
The hygiene intervention by Inspexx supports:
- Improved Hygiene of the Processing lines and Surroundings
- Increase Food Quality and Safety
- Improved Operator Safety
- Reduced CO2 footprint
- Cost Control
- Audit Readiness with a clear Protocol and Documentation
As opposed to end of shift cleaning and disinfection taking place at the end of a long production shift, In Process Disinfection with Insepxx 210 is continuously applied on the processing surfaces during the production process in order to contain undesired microbial growth over time. It helps reducing the accumulation of organic soiling and subsequent cross-contamination along the production line.
In Process Disinfection with Inspexx 210 is an established methodology as
- Alternative system having an equivalent effect like 82°C hot water in slaughter and cutting lines (Regulation (EC) 853/2004)
- Effective biocide (BPR (EU) 528/2012) for hard surface disinfection in food processing areas, e.g. conveyor belts or food crates