SVP Pure™ Multi-Strength Acid Generator
This unit features the advanced controls of the Advanced Design (AD) and a just-in-time acid dilution/cooling system. This can provide more savings since it helps lower the cost and delivery frequency of the sulfuric acid precursor. (Any strength from 78% - 98% sulfuric acid is acceptable).
- Capacities to 5,000 Kg (11,000 lbs) ClO2 per day
- 95% plus efficient
- Two-chemical process
- Reliable ClO2 generation
- NSF 60 certified
- CE certified
- FDA approved
- Remote web-based monitoring available
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 1980 mm (78")
- Length: 1524 mm (60")
- Depth: 915 mm (36")
- Weight: 680 Kg (1500 lbs)
- One 230V 30 amp circuit
- Water source at 10bar (145 psig)
- 1.4-59 m3/hr (6-260 GPM) - Dependent on eductor selection
- 1 to 200 Kg ClO2/hour
- 2 to 440 lbs ClO2/hour
Looking for an easy start-up?We provide start-up assistance
- Set the SVP Pure generator (It comes 100% preassembled and ready to go). In addition to our Purate experts, your local Purate distributor can also provide all of the assistance you need to set up your system.
- Hook up Purate and acid supplies (IBC totes or bulk tanks may be used).
- Supply water to the generator & pipe ClO2 to the application point (Plastic, FRP or other standard piping materials).
- Connect power to the generator (Voltage varies depending on model).
- You're ready for check out and start up, (Takes only a few hours).
Remote start/stop? Flow pacing? They are in there!
AD and MSA models offer Touch Screen Panels for easy chlorine dioxide (ClO2) operation at the touch of a finger.
Touchscreens are standard equipment on the AD, MSA and DS models to provide easy operation and functionality. Use of alarms logs, start/stop commands and local set rates are available for everyone without the need for sophisticated training.
The DS Model has sophisticated controls to allow simultaneous ClO2 dosing at four points.
Measured variables such as flows, pressures, redox and gas detectors are displayed and colors are used to indicate status of valves, pumps and pipes.